Ever needed a template to draw out exactly what you wanted for your book cover design?
Look no further! This PDF Printable includes the basic layout of a book cover, ie BACK – SPINE – FRONT.
1. Print from your home desktop computer, or local print shop.
2. Draw what you’d like to see on your back cover, spine & front
3. Don’t forget to include:
1. Back cover description
2. Author profile picture & Bio
3. Any reviews from recent praise for your work
4. Scan, or hand to your graphic designer – they’ll love you for it!
[ZIP FILE Includes]
* Graphic Designer checklist
* Book Cover Layout Instructions
* Blank Book Cover Layout (Back-spine-front)
* Instructions on how to unzip folder
Also includes instructions and trim size indicators. (Scale not actual size – mockup only). Good for ALL custom book cover design: Fiction, Non-fiction, Journals, Photography, Picture and Children’s Books.
Print for every book you have in progress!