Children’s Book Project
You’re finally done writing your children’s book, and your illustrations are ready. Bleed, no bleed, standard color vs. premium color, single images or double-page spreads – is your head spinning yet?
You wish to publish to KDP, but you don’t know how to start? LET ME HELP! I’ve been publishing to KDP for over 15 years. I offer one-on-one consultation, formatting with professional InDesign software and use Adobe Photoshop for all my book cover designs.
INCLUDED WITH THIS GIG – KDP Upload Training! Don’t go through the hassle of trying to navigate the KDP dashboard on your own – I offer a one-on-one, 1-hour video conference with screen share where we navigate the dashboard together, upload your files, fill in the meta data and publish your book. My most popular training course with questions answered without the headaches or hassle, so you can get started on your publishing journey today!
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Your choice of trim size
- Your choice of fonts
- Text layout and styling ~ your way
- Illustration placement (single or double spread)
- Image layout with or without bleed
- Page Numbering (optional)
- ISBN assistance
- +2 Revisions
WHAT I NEED TO GET STARTED:
- #1 – I ask for FULLY PROOFREAD content – Word, Google or Pages manuscript.
- #2 – Illustrations – PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF formats
- #3 – Payment to get started
- I will send proofs of your book cover and formatting for your approval. Preliminary interior formatting and book cover proofs will be sent via web-based Shared Review where you can highlight & comment your document online. Preliminary formatting will be watermarked with crop marks until final.
- 7-10 business days
- Ebook cover (JPG)
- Ebook File – (EPUB)
- Print ready paperback file with bleed (if applicable) (PDF/x-1a)
- Print ready paperback cover (PDF/x-1a)